Site Technology Coordinators Current Job Responsibilities
Stipend Amount:;Various Based on School Building Level
During or After Normal Day:After Normal Day
Date Job Revised: March 24, 2009
Applicable For:Certified Instructional Staff (Teachers, Librarians and Paras)
Purpose: Provide instructional and technical support to teachers and students in their use of digital resources for academic achievement
- Demonstrate adeptness at using technology skills and abilities
- Demonstrate aptitude for working with others in a professional, timely manner.
- Demonstrate organizational skills in managing equipment and software.
- Demonstrate willingness to attend required and optional training related to technology integration
- Demonstrate willingness to conduct necessary site training sessions for peers at the site level
- Certified Instructional Staff (Teachers, Librarians and Paras
- Providing monthly training to teachers in instructional technology strategies that is aligned with the school improvement and technology integration plans
- Attending mandatory District Site Technology Contact meetings (4) annually to maintain network administrative rights and continue to serve in assignment the following year.
- Sustaining the delivery of communications from IT/Instructional Technology to building level stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Setting up various digital devices (computers, printers, interactive boards, internet etc.) and conduct basic troubleshooting technique
- Being skilled in the use of the district service desk system and complete work orders as needed
- Assisting in the inventory of digital devices to ensure assets are documented